Used vs Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai Cars in Miami
At Kendall Hyundai serving Miami, FL, our sales team of professionals is ready to help you find your next car, whether you’re looking for a used SUV or a new sedan. We have an onsite Hyundai service center as well. When you find the car for you, our finance team can assist you with the loan or lease application on the spot. Understanding the difference between a used and a certified pre-owned Hyundai will help you narrow down your options.
Used Hyundai Cars
When you want to save on the overall cost of a car, going with a used Hyundai model is a great option for individuals and families. These cars don’t experience as much depreciation as a new car, and they can still have a long life.
A couple of the used Hyundai cars we have available now include:
- The Hyundai Elantra, a dependable sedan with sleek styling and many modern features you’ll love, including a backup camera, Bluetooth™, and blind spot monitoring.
- The Hyundai Veloster, a sporty hatchback that has remote keyless entry, speed-sensing steering, and heated door mirrors.
Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai Cars
If you’d like a step up from a used car, shop for a certified pre-owned Hyundai car at our Hyundai dealership serving Florida. These CPO vehicles:
- Have gone through a rigorous 173-point inspection, which includes mechanical, safety, and appearance
- Come with comprehensive warranty coverage from the manufacturer
- Come with a powertrain warranty for 10 years or 100,000 miles
- Include a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- Are covered by roadside assistance service for 10 years, 24/7
- Include a 90-day trial of SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Give you rental car reimbursement
- Give you travel interruption reimbursement
These cars can be slightly higher in price than their used counterparts, but it’s worth it to have these warranties and benefits.
Used vs CPO
When you’re ready to start test driving a used or certified pre-owned Hyundai car, visit our Miami Hyundai dealers at Kendall Hyundai to get started. Our inventory is packed with pre-owned cars, and we also have all the latest 2020 Hyundai cars to browse, including the new Hyundai Elantra, the Hyundai Tucson, and the Hyundai Santa Fe. Contact our dealership to learn more about our services.